20051019: 20051019: Arctic Composites... (cont.)

>From: Matthew Lazzara <address@hidden>

Hi Matthew,

re: letter of support for creation of high quality Arctic composites
>Thank you for this!  As so fast?!!  Wow....I just got a draft budget
>going and don't have words written yet.(But will before the month it
>out...)

Hmm... you shouldn't have let me know that the fuse was not so
short.  Because the deadline is not impending, I will put off
writing the letter for a few days (I've got some other hot
items breathing down my back).

>As for format, this will go to NSF Fastlane, so PDF is nice, if it
>has meet NSF Fastlane requirements.,,but just in case, so I can fix
>it up to work with that, why not get me this in MS word.

OK.

>Thanks a lot Tom!!

No worries.