20051005: Global satellite soundings added to MADIS

Hi Waldenio,

I believe that the POES-derived sounding data is what you have been
asking about for some time.  Please review Make Barth's note for
more information.  Also, one of you may want to forward Mike's
announcement to the idd-brasil email list.