20050825: EAST ADDE Server down

>From:  Greg Stossmeister <address@hidden>

Hi Greg,

>   The EAST ADDE server stopped updating overnight. Any chance you can
>get someone is Wisconsin to kick it?

I _just_ (like 20 minutes ago) got back from a mini vacation and saw
your message.  I sent a note to SSEC asking for someone to take a
look.

In the future, _please_ send notes like this to Unidata User Support
<address@hidden>.  If my vacation had not ended today, I
would not have seen you email for some unknown amount of time.
Thanks...