20050603: GFS conduit grids and motherlode

David,

You can log in with:
account: unidata
pass: lotzodata

Both raw and decoded data are available (with the caveat that the files aren't
expected
to be a replacement for a realtime feed since one site tried to mirror the
directories
every minute and clobbered the machine).

The NCAR folks are only storing off some of the raw grib, but don't know
if any of the raw/conduit files are included. I was going to ask Tom to
provide the list that the SCD people provided. Here is the URL from the User
Comm
meeting where Steve Worley of SCD provided a list of data sets they were
backing to mass store (this list seemed too low resolution at the time)
http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/committees/usercom/Worley.SCD.10.03.html

Maybe Linda or Tom can update,

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support