20050517: access to NOAA/ADDE HRPT

>From:  Paul Ruscher <address@hidden>

Hi Paul,

>Tom - thanks for the information - if you can send me the NOAA contact
>information I would appreciate it very much!  Paul

I got a reply back to a note I sent to my contact in SATEPS about
who you should contact to get access to their ADDE satellite image
servers.  Here is the reply:

  From: "Brian Hughes" <address@hidden>
  To: Tom Yoksas <address@hidden>
  Cc: "Brian Callicott" <address@hidden>, address@hidden
  Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 17:07:43 GMT

  Tom,

  They will need to contact Richard Garey (address@hidden) to
  obtain an application. They would then fill out the application and
  return it to Richard to gain access.

  -Brian H.

  ~~~
  Brian K. Hughes
  Physical Scientist and Systems Team Lead
  Satellite Analysis Branch
  NOAA/NESDIS Satellite Services Division
  5200 Auth Rd. E/SP23 WWB Rm. 607
  Camp Springs, Maryland 20746
  (301) 763-8051 x106
  (202) 409-8629

  address@hidden
  http://www.ssd.noaa.gov/

I hope that this is the information you were looking for.