20050531: NWS Southern Region Level II Outage (fwd)

FYI--

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
Date: Tuesday, May 31, 2005 9:05 AM -0500
From: Tim D Crum <address@hidden>
To: TOC NWSTG <address@hidden>
Subject: NWS Southern Region Level II Outage

I have confirmed with NWS Southern Region HQ IT staff they are working to
resolve
the WSR-88D Level II data outage from the Southern Region.  They are
troubleshooting
the problem and do not have an estimated time to resume data flow.  When I
receive
an update on the expected length of the outage, I'll send a follow-up.

Tim

Linda Miller - address@hidden
Community Services, Unidata
P.O. Box 3000
Boulder, CO 80307-3000
303-497-8646 fax: 303-497-8690
I have confirmed with NWS Southern Region HQ IT staff they are working to resolve the WSR-88D Level II data outage from the Southern Region. They are troubleshooting the problem and do not have an estimated time to resume data flow. When I receive an update on the expected length of the outage, I'll send a follow-up.

Tim

begin:vcard
fn:Tim Crum
n:Crum;Tim