Date: Monday, September 20, 2004 2:26 PM -0400
From: Joseph Facundo <address@hidden>
To: Jae Lee <address@hidden>, Wayne Martin <address@hidden>, Richard Thomas <address@hidden>, Edward Roberts <address@hidden>, Fred Branski <address@hidden>, Jeff Ator <address@hidden>, Bradley Ballish <address@hidden>, Stuart Hinson <address@hidden>, Larry J Griffin <address@hidden>, Randy Chambers <address@hidden>, Daniel Starosta <address@hidden>, Khien Nguyen <address@hidden>, Hector Machado <address@hidden>, Charlie Lake <address@hidden>, address@hidden, Jerald Dinges <address@hidden>, James Fitzgibbon <address@hidden>, Linda Miller <address@hidden>, Gary Alessi <address@hidden>
Subject: TIN message for the RRS test

I was lazy on this message so I'm using a previous one having all the right
folks on it.  I've attached a draft notice that will go out after I've had
some input on its merits from you guys, so please review by end of September
and I will issue therafter, thanks, JF>

Linda Miller - address@hidden
External Liaison, Unidata
P.O. Box 3000