Re: NCEP North American Reanalysis (fwd) Rutledge sends

Thanks Robb for the quick reply,
Yeah, we're tryign to compile the conversion utilities.
The real problem here seems to be the /usr/local/udunits and /usr/local/netcdf packages themselves are not installed on our system.
Where can we download these?

-Dan Swank