20040827: NLDN archive

>From: Rick Kohrs <address@hidden>

Hi Rick,

>Do you have an archive of NLDN data.

No, the UPC does not maintain archives of any data.  Moreover, we
would not be allowed to share an NLDN archive even if we did have
one.

>We are particular intersted in  30 June 2003

You should contact David Knight of SUNY Albany to get the data
you need:

Dr. David Knight
address@hidden

David or someone ese at SUNYA should be able to help you out.

>Thanks

No worries.