From: Larry Riddle <address@hidden>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 17:13:46 +0000
Subject: Need High Res IR for Sierra Nevadas
Cc: Larry Riddle <address@hidden>

This request is in support of a missing aircraft search in the Sierra
Nevada mountains.

I need high resolution visible and infrared satellite imagery for Saturday,
17 Jul 04.  The hours of interest are 1400-1900Z.  Aircraft is reported to
have departed Bishop at 1515Z with an unknown destination.  It may have
been enroute to Paso Robles.

We need to determine the presence/absence of any monsoon-based convective
activity in the mountains.  If you have satellite imagery that may help in
this search, please contact me via email or at 858-336-1469.

Larry Riddle

-----===(*  Climate's what we expect, but weather's what we get.  *)===-----
Larry Riddle : Climate Research Division : Scripps Institution of Oceanography
University of California, San Diego : La Jolla, California  92093-0224
Phone: (858) 534-1869 : Fax: (858) 534-8561 : E-Mail: address@hidden

------- End of Forwarded Message

--
Unidata User Support                                    UCAR Unidata Program <