Re: wsi vs. noaaport

Hi Amenda,

When Chris and I talked, I think I mentioned getting the actual data log or headers of the data missing in NOAAPORT, compared to the WSI datastream. This would be useful information if we sent the information to Julie Hayes at NWS. I've copied Unidata support, in case they know something that I don't about why the data received would be different. I'll wait to see if they respond, and if you could provide the additional information mentioned above, that would be helpful too.

Thanks,
Linda