20040407: port 112 access on papagayo

>From: Unidata User Support <address@hidden>

Hi Clint,

Why is it I only find myself writing to you when there is a problem?

Yesterday I noticed that ADDE access to papagayo on port 112 was
not working.  This morning I confirmed that this was probably due
to a firewall setup on papagayo that is not allowing port 112.
Since McIDAS ADDE access is transitioning from ports 500 & 503 to
112, I am hoping that you can open 112 to outside access.  Exactly
when ports 500 and 503 can be turned off is not known, but it is
likely to be sometime in the early fall.

Thanks in advance for your help!