20040119: IDD UNIWISC feed changes and ADDE service on cacimbo

>From: Unidata Support <address@hidden>

Hi Tom,

While looking at the set of cooperating community ADDE servers, I found
that I could not access RTIMAGES data on cacimbo.  I can get a
list of what datasets should be available:

DATALOC ADD RTIMAGES cacimbo.ggy.uga.edu
DSINFO IMAGE RTIMAGES

The list that came back when I tried this on Saturday showed that
the new UNIWISC images added to the IDD will not be served through
the ADDE interface on cacimbo.

Is there anything I can do to help you get the ADDE services on
cacimbo updated to serve the new data?  This may include making
some small changes in the ADDE setup on cacimbo and modifying
the LDM pqact.conf entries to decode the data.

Please let me know if I can help!