20030728: [Fwd: [Fwd: GEOS-9 data]]

>From: Dee Wade <address@hidden>

Hi Dee,

I am sorry to say that this email slipped through the cracks!

>I am forwarded this to you but I am thinking that they do not meet the
>Unidata guidelines for a site.  If you agree let me know and I will
>make contact from the McIDAS (MUG) side.

Since he (?) is interested in GOES-9 data, I think that Valentijn would have
contact SSEC directly as there is no GOES-9 data in the Unidata-Wisconsin
broadcast.  As far as his site being able to join Unidata, this is an
unknown given how little I can gleen from his institution given his
mailing address:

>V. Venus, M.Sc.
>Lecturer in RS/GIS for Food Security
>ITC
>P.O.Box 6
>7500 AA Enschede
>The Netherlands
>Tel: +31-53-4874550
>Fax:+31-53-4874388

Sorry to have taken so long to respond to this, but like I said, it
slipped through the cracks.

Tom

>Dee

Tel: +31-53-4874550
>Fax:+31-53-4874388

>De informatie opgenomen in dit bericht kan vertrouwelijk zijn en
>is uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde. Indien u dit bericht
>onterecht ontvangt wordt u verzocht de inhoud niet te gebruiken en
>de afzender direct te informeren.
>The information contained in this message may be confidential
>and is intended to be exclusively for the addressee. Should you
>receive this message unrightfully, please do not use the contents
>herein and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail.
>
>Dee Wade
>Program Manager
>SSEC Data Center and McIDAS User Services       Voice: 608 263-0527
>Space Science and Engineering Center           Fax:   608 263-6738
>University of Wisconsin                                www.ssec.wisc.edu/datac
> enter
>Madison, WI 53706                              www.ssec.wisc.edu/mug

>From address@hidden Mon Aug 25 11:04:56 2003

Thanks Tom I will follow up.

I usually catch those kind of things near the end of the month before I
move my mail to folders.

Dee