15 UTC Infrared Antarctic Composite not generated...

Due to the failure to acquire some of the satellite data for the
infrared Antarctic composite, and a domino effect in the software, the
15 UTC composite was not generated today 12 June 2003. If anyone is in
need of a 15 UTC composite, a 10 kilometer, 1024x1024 composite was
indeed generated on our back workstation (missing some satellite
imagery) and can be found on our Web, FTP and ADDE servers on
amrc.ssec.wisc.edu (ADDE dataset name AMRC/COMPOSITE)

Regards,

Matthew

Matthew Lazzara -Meteorologist- Antarctic Meteorological Research Center
947 Atmospheric, Oceanic and Space Sciences    http://amrc.ssec.wisc.edu
Space Science and Engineering Center         E-mail: address@hidden
University of Wisconsin-Madison                    Phone: (608) 262-0436
1225 West Dayton Street, Madison, WI 53706           Fax: (608) 263-6738