20030228: NEXRAD Radar archive - Feb 12

>From:  Russ Dengel <address@hidden>

Russ,

>Do you know who might have an archive of NEXRAD images back to
>mid Feburary.

Our online rolling "archive" of NEXRAD Level III data goes back
two weeks.  I just looked, and we have images going back to 0Z
on Feb 14.  Too bad you didn't ask on Wednesday!

ADDE access to the long loop (SSEC parlence) is by:

DATALOC ADD NEXRALL adde.ucar.edu

>I have a friend who is looking for images from the
>LaCross, WI site (ARX) around 6:00 PM. The Air Force dumped some chaff
>at that time and he whats to see the images and track the distribution.

The only other thing I can suggest is to subscribe to the needdata
email list that we maintain: