20030207: Real-time data flow

>From:  Dee Wade <address@hidden>

Dee,

>Not sure if I'll catch you before you go to AMS but I am wondering when
>you plan to move the real-time support from our machine GOLD to
>UNIDATA2??

ASAP when I get back from AMS.

>I would like to sunset gold as it is an old microchannel
>AIX box and replace it with a faster PC.

I agree completely.  I was waiting to make sure that unidata2 (aka gozer)
was stable before making it the UNIWISC feed source.

>Have fun at AMS

This is one year that I am really not looking forward to AMS.  I have
_so_ much to do here, and I could really use several quiet days to
get on top of the stack.