Re: 20021121: NCDC access to historic NEXRAD Level III products

Hi Tom,

Actually, the system will be open to everybody, and perhaps it is now. NCDC has been working on this and the new policy provides free access to everyone. As of two weeks ago, they were working on the Web access mechanism changing it from charging to free for all users.

Linda