20021023: ADDE image servers (cont.)

>From: "Craddock, Mary Ellen" <address@hidden>

Mary Ellen,

>Can we access the digital M-7 and M-5 data from Unidata, SSEC, or
>NOAA via ADDE servers if we wait the 3 days for the data to be considered
>"NOT realtime" ?

The only Unidata community server that is currently setup for M-7 data
is at the University of Quebec, and this server only has the 6-hourly
images that are unencrypted (i.e., freely available all of the time).
My intention is to setup a server for the M-7 and M-5 data on a Unidata
machine located in the SSEC Data Center, but that work has not been
done yet.  If/when it is setup, you will be allowed to access the
data.

For reference, the ADDE dataset for unencrypted, 6-hourly M-7 data at
UQAM is:

ME7, io.sca.uqam.edu

Tom