AMRC

Just a reminder, in one hour AMRC main web, ftp site and ADDE server
will be
unavailable due to hardware changes.

Regards,

Matthew

> > After 18 UTC tomorrow, 17 September 2002, the AMRC main web server,
> ftp
> > site, and McIDAS ADDE server will be unavailable due to the
> installation
> > of an uninterruptable power supply (UPS) system.  It is expected to
> have
> > the workstation be down a few times during the the 18 UTC hour.
> >
> > Please contact me if any one has concerns with regards to this.
> >
> > Best Regards,
> >
> > Matthew
Matthew Lazzara -Meteorologist- Antarctic Meteorological Research Center
925 Atmospheric, Oceanic and Space Sciences    http://amrc.ssec.wisc.edu
Space Science and Engineering Center         E-mail: address@hidden
University of Wisconsin-Madison                    Phone: (608) 262-0436
1225 West Dayton Street, Madison, WI 53706           Fax: (608) 263-6738