20020916: site radars showing up in FNEXRAD?

>From: "Arthur A. Person" <address@hidden>

Hi Art,

>I'm doing an "ldmadmin watch -f FNEXRAD" and see data for KAKQ and KRAH
>showing up, e.g.
>
>        SDUS71 KAKQ 161658 /pN0ZDOX
>        SDUS52 KRAH 161654 /pNTPRAX
>
>which look to me like site radars.  Aren't these supposed to be in the
>NNEXRAD feed rather than FNEXRAD?  I haven't seen data for any other sites
>doing this.

The FNEXRAD feed contains the 3 floater NEXRAD site products and the
composites that are being made from the N0R, N1P, and NTP products.
In addition, it contains composites for the RCM products (when
available) and a 6 km National N0R product.

Tom