20020823: GOZER Ready for a test

>From:  Tom Whittaker <address@hidden>

Tom,

>How's it going?

What a busy week!  On top of work, I have been trying to haul loads
of branches I cut off of the trees on my property to help cutdown
on wild fire possibilities.  So far, I have hauled 6 loads of branches
(stacked to the sky, as it were), and I have at least another 4 to go.
This is small in comparison to folks with more wooded property, but
a bunch of work just the same.

>This has been a strange week for me -- I'm getting
>squeezed between people left and right...and it's not all fun!

Sounds familiar :-(

>Anyways, I just wanted to reaffirm that when this 'unidata2' machine is
>running correctly, I'll start working on getting the THREDDS cataloging
>running.

Sounds good.  I got the note from Dee yesterday to the effect that unidata2,
aka gozer, was now up and running.

>Is there anything else that we need to do?

There is so much to do it is not even funny.  We will take this one step
at a time, however.