20020702: GOES-West archive imagery request status (cont.)

>From: Tom Yoksas <address@hidden>

Bob,

I just wanted to give you an update on the GOES-West image request from
the SSEC Data Center.  Here is the reply I got from them the same day
that I sent you my second email:

 "The free EDU requests are processed as time and resources permit.
  Since these requests are free, paying customers get priority.

  We have been unusually busy the last few weeks getting ready for Aqua data
  tomorrow, the XCD problems, multiple hardware problems, staff on vacation,
  yada, yada, yada.

  So needless to say the .EDU requests are getting fewer cycles than they
  normally would."

I'm sorry that this is taking so long, but I don't know what else I can
do about it.

Tom