20020611: GOES-West archive imagery request status

>From:  address@hidden

Hi,

A couple of weeks ago, I made a request for archived GOES-West data through
the Satellite Data Order Form.  I got the following confirmation:

>Confirmation Number:         161_004134
>
>User Information
>----------------------
>Name:         Tom Yoksas
>Phone:        303.497.8642
>E-Mail:       address@hidden
>Institution:  Unidata Program Center
>
>Satellites Requested
>------------------
>   WEST Imager
>
>Dates and Times Requested
>-------------------------
>Dates:
>
>20011102
>20011103
>20011104
>
>Times:
>
>00 - 23
>00 - 23
>00 - 23
>
>Location and Size
>------------------
>Locate by:              CENTER
>   Center at:           24N 137W
>   SIZE:                1400x1740
>
>Boundaries:
>    North Latitude:
>    South Latitude:
>    West Longitude:
>    East Longitude:
>
>Bands and Resolution
>------------------
>Bytes per Pixel:    1 byte
>
>Bands:              1 4
>
>Vis Res:             4
>IR  Res:             4
>
>Delivery Format
>------------------
>Delivery via:       ADDE
>
>Additional Information
>-------------------------
>I would like the images copied with MAG=1 -2 to remove the oversampling in
>the element dimension.  I am also looking for the H+00 images only (e.g.,
>00:00, 01:00, 02:00, ..., 23:00).
>
>Thanks in advance!

I was under the impression that I would receive a follow-up email telling
me when the data was available for download (or a refusal for access):

"To order satellite data, please fill out the Satellite Data Order
Form.  Requests will generally be filled in the order received. SSEC
reserves the right to fill larger requests over longer time periods,
and to decline a request completely if deemed too large or are not
consistant with the intent of this service.  All requests MUST
originate from an .edu domain. You will be notified via email when your
order is ready."

Did I miss an email, or am being denied access?

Thanks for any information on the status of this request!