20020423: Unidata-Wisconsin Mollweide images are not being sent correctly

>From: UW SSEC Data Center <address@hidden>

Hi,

I was looking at the Unidata-Wisconsin products being received from
gold.ssec.wisc.edu a couple of minutes ago, and I noticed that the
Mollweide images are being sent in delta-encoded format.  The problem
is that the routine that does the Mollweide processing on gold, getmoll.k,
is one that was being used before the conversion to PNG compression
of all images back in 2000.

Since oak.ssec was used to restore files from unidata.ssec, I tried logging
onto oak to retrieve the correct code and move it over to gold.  The
password that Jerry setup last night no longer works on oak (or on gold
for that matter), so I have been thwarted in my attempts to get gold
to send the Mollweides correctly.

Can anyone there get me access information on oak as the user 'ldm'?
Until this happens, I will be unable to make the needed changes.

Thanks in advance...

Tom Yoksas