20020423: announcement of gold as replacment for unidata.ssec

>From: Unidata User Support <address@hidden>
Russ and Chiz,

I sent a note to idd-relay last night announcing the need to switch
MCIDAS ingest from unidata.ssec.wisc.edu to gold.ssec.wisc.edu.  Since
I am not on the list, I didn't receive the message.  I logged onto
gold this morning and did a grep for 'topo' in the current ldmd.log,
and found that nobody had connected (outside of me from shemp, thelma,
and motherlode), so I got worried that the message didn't go out.
Did you get the message?

The web page that shows MCIDAS routing indicates that the following
sites should have switched over:

Cornell
University of Illinois
University of Wisconsin (Met Dept.)
Oklahoma University
University of Washington
Penn State

Contacts for all of these sites are listed in the idd-relay list; that
is why I used it instead of sending to individuals.

Tom