20010428: availability of data through Unidata

>From: "Ian" <address@hidden>

Ian,

>is it all possible to get RawData(metar) for Australia/NZ for your
>service?

Unidata provides data through our Internet Data Distribution (IDD) system
to licensed, primary (WMO Region IV) sites (typically universities).  We
do not provide data feeds to individuals or commercial entities.

For more information on the Unidata program of UCAR, please refer to the
web pages referenced in the URL at the end of this message.

>Kind regards

Sorry we can't be of more help.

Tom Yoksas