This site also links to the University of Oklahoma site.

I've taken the liberty of copying Kelvin Droegemeier from the University of Oklahoma. Kelvin has been the driving force for the project. He will undoubtedly want to know more about your request for Level II radar data.

Linda

--On Wednesday, February 14, 2001 6:29 PM -0700 Unidata Support <address@hidden> wrote:

From: "Alliss, Randall J." <address@hidden>

Randy,

i think i sent you the specs in a previous email.

Yes, you did.  I searched our tracking system and found the information you
sent previously.

will let you know about the radar endeavor.

OK.

oh...where can i get level 2 radar data?

Unidata is involved with the University of Oklahoma in a project that is
known as CRAFT.  The purpose of CRAFT is to facilitate the access to
Level II NEXRAD data.  In fact, a CRAFT workshop is being held here in
Boulder tomorrow and Friday.

I am CCing Linda Miller of our office on this email so that she can shed
some light on the possibility of your getting access to Level II data
through CRAFT.

Tom

Linda Miller - address@hidden
External Liaison, Unidata