NEXRAD radar data available via NOAAPORT now and in March

Hi Mike,

At the Policy Committee meeting, you asked me to send a URL for
information about

 - what subset of NEXRAD data is currently available from each radar
   via NNEXRAD (NOAAPORT NEXRAD) feed on the IDD

 - what expanded subset of NEXRAD data will be available available
   on the IDD around the end of March

 - the complete description of NEXRAD data products, including the ones
   that won't be made available on NOAAPORT

I think most of this information is available from

  http://www.nws.noaa.gov/oso/noaaport.html

where we currently distribute the 6 products in the first table that
have "SDUS5i" WMO headers, at the end of March we'll also be
distributing the additional 10 products in the second table, and
eventually we'll also be distributing the 4 products in the last
table, when they're added to NOAAPORT.

A complete list of all the NEXRAD products, including those available
via FTP but not NOAAPORT, is here:

  http://www.nws.noaa.gov/radfiles.html

Please let me know if you have any other questions about this.

--Russ