Date: Thursday, December 21, 2000 10:12 PM +0000
From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: making the ACARS forum public (New FSL ACARS Information Forum Post 1197)

A new message, "Re: making the ACARS forum public ," was posted on the FSL
ACARS Information Forum (http://acweb.fsl.noaa.gov/oper/forum/)  by Bill on  21
Dec 00, 15:12 MT  It is a response to "Re: making the ACARS forum public ,"
posted  by Linda Miller  on  12 Dec 00, 16:05 MT

The message reads as follows:

The FSL Aircraft Data Forum is now unrestricted.  You (and anyone else) can
reach it at the regular URL (below), and there is also a prominent link on the
main FSL ACARS page (http://acweb.fsl.noaa.gov).

-Bill

and use the '(un)subscribe' option to remove your name, or send your
request directly to (address@hidden).

If you wish to respond to this message, please post your response
directly to the board, or make sure that the subject line in your reply
begins with 'Re:' and ends with '1197)'.  Please avoid including the
entire text of this message in your reponse, quote it sparingly. Thank you!

Linda Miller - address@hidden
External Liaison, Unidata
P.O. Box 3000
Boulder, CO 80307-3000