20001218: UNL Sun Enterprise 450

>From: Unidata User Support <address@hidden>

Clint,

I just wanted to touch base with you about the status of your Sun
Enterprise 450 (aka BHS (Big Honkin Server)):

o have you installed it yet
o what is the status of UNL's network connection (i.e., is it slated
  to be upgraded to Internet-2/Abliene (I have a (perhaps false) memory
  about this))
o are you going to have it function as your IDD ingest node
o are you still willing to have it serve GINI imagery through ADDE
o do you think that your network connection would support getting
  all of the NOAAPORT NIDS products, and, if so, would you be willing
  to help provide this data in the IDD

Don't panic!  I'm just trying to get some information :-)

Tom