20001218: NIMAGE feed from jackie to motherlode down since 14th

>From: Tom Yoksas <address@hidden>

Chiz,

Yesterday, I happen to notice that no GINI images have been filed on
motherlode since Friday, Dec. 14.  Any idea what could have happened?
I am suspicious of the LDM being restarted on jackie by Anne, but
since I don't routinely root around on jackie, I am not positive.

* Unidata WWW Service                            http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/ *