From: David Helms [mailto:address@hidden]
Sent: Monday, November 06, 2000 8:11 PM
To: Batson Bryan
Cc: LAFOSSE RICHARD (JSC)
Subject: Re: FW: FOS/NOAAPORT NOTICE NO. 1814

How's this:

Radar Data (after 01/01/01):
    a.  Individual 88-D Site Data: All NWS Radars
        1.  19/R Base Reflectivity, 0.50 degree tilt
        2.  19/R Base Reflectivity, 1.45/1.50 degree tilt
        3.  19/R Base Reflectivity, 2.40/2.50 degree tilt
        4.  19/R Base Reflectivity, 3.35/3.35 degree tilt
        5.  20/R Base Reflectivity, 0.50 degree tilt
        6.  25/V Base Radial Velocity, 0.50 degree tilt
        7.  25/V Base Radial Velocity, 1.45/1.50 degree tilt
        8.  37/CR Composite Reflectivity
        9.  41/ET Echo Top
        10.  56/SRM  Storm Relative Mean Radial Velocity, 0.50 degree tilt
        11.  56/SRM  Storm Relative Mean Radial Velocity, 1.45 degree tilt
        12.  56/SRM  Storm Relative Mean Radial Velocity, 2.40 degree tilt
        13.  57/VIL  Vertical Integrated Liquid
        14.  74/RCM  Radar Coded Message
        15.  75/FTM  Free Text Message
        16.  78/OHP  Surface Rainfall Accumulation - One Hour
        17.  80/STP  Surface Rainfall Precipitation - Storm Total
        18.  81/DPA  Digital Precipitation Array

    b.  CONUS National Mosaic of Radar Coded Message (10Km resolution every
30
minutes)

"Batson, Bryan" wrote:

> Hey Dave,
>
> Did you ever have any luck tracking down which products will be on NWSTG
> after 1/1/2001?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bryan

NOAAPORT