EASTL, WESTS server maintenance complete

We are currently having disk problems on our primary GOES East server
(datasets EASTL/WESTS). The problems began at approximately 2230 UTC,
yesterday, Jday 275. A service call has been placed.

We have switched to the backup. Until we switch back, the EASTL
(EASTL.SSEC.WISC.EDU) loop will be shorter than normal.
No action on users part is necessary.

We will send notification when repairs have been completed and we've
switched back to the primary GOES East server.

SSEC Data Center            Email:  address@hidden
UW Madison                  Web:    http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/datacenter
1225 W. Dayton              Phone:  (608) 262-0502
Madison, Wisconsin 53706    Fax:    (608) 263-6738