Re: ACARS/AMDARs status (fwd)

FYI--

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
Date: Thursday, May 25, 2000 2:58 PM +0000
From: Bob Lipschutz <address@hidden>
To: Linda Miller <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: ACARS/AMDARs status

Linda,

Here's what I understand the case to be:

Bill's QC'd ACARS upgrade is presently running on our "integration"
system.  One aspect of the change, however, necessitates a change
to the RUC2 front-end code, which is presently being worked on.
Once that mod is in place, we can move forward with moving the
AMDARS upgrade to the production system.  This shouldn't take too
much longer...

         -Bob

Hi Bob,

I'm sorry.  I thought my email that I sent to Bill was attached.  Anyway, I
was  > asking when the AMDAR data would be available for users of the LDM-ACARS
data > stream.  I sent Bill a note in April and he indicated it would be about
two  > weeks.  It's been more like 5-6 weeks now.  Do you know the status? >
Linda

Linda Miller - address@hidden
External Liaison, Unidata
P.O. Box 3000