20000621: Unidata-Wisconsin datastream additions: CIMSS products

>From: Jerrold Robaidek <address@hidden>

Jerry and Russ,

>I'm, Russ and I were wondering... in the script that we are sending the
>CIMSS products, should the line:
>
>pqinsert -f EXP "${file}"
>
>What should the feed type be changed to on Wednesday?

MCIDAS

I was going to be "chatting" with you about this in the next day or so.
I have made several changes to the Korn shell script that you put together
back in May.  In particular, I had to change the band numbers in the
images (for GEMPAK use) and put in a descriptive memo field.

>Thanks,

I will be writing more before the change.

Tom