20000308: GOES-8 Data Quality/Loss of Data (cont.)

>From: Marek Kmiecik <address@hidden>

Marek,

>   Did I miss anything from this message?
>   Since 1900UTC, what date?

The date the email was sent: yesterday.  The problem should have been
corrected by now.  I figured that an email saying that the data was
back to being good would be redundant, so I didn't send it yesterday
afternoon.

>   I don't see the full information on the date since GOES-8 images
>   are of varying degrees of quality...

Operational messages like this always refer to the data flowing in
the Unidata-Wisconsin datastream, so they refer to current data.

>Can you complete that
>   piece of information, please?
>   Sincerely, Marek Kmiecik

Tom Yoksas