20000306: GOES imager image sizes (cont.)

>From: Dee Wade <address@hidden>

Dee,

>Tom this should be a workbook with 4 separate spreadsheets.

Sorry, we didn't notice that the spreadsheet that you sent had 4 layers.
We have extracted the layers and converted to HTML with no problems.
Thanks.

>The sounder
>should be on the same page as the Imager. The other 3 sheets should
>cover, GVAR SRSO, RSO, and the last one should be MET and GMS. Let me
>know if you cannot get to them and I can send them separately or fax
>them.

Gotem.  The problem was in our/my not noticing that all of the information
was already there.

Thanks again, this is very helpful.

Tom