20000127: [Fwd: not receiving mannually digitized radar]

>From: Dee Wade <address@hidden>

Dee-

>Hello all,
>In regards to this problem, this is the first SSEC Data Center has heard
>about this.
>Just double checked email sent to datacenter incase we missed something
>and found
>nothing.  Who did you notify?  Just wanted to be sure this doesn't
>happen again.

The message was sent directory to Chad who we usually contact about
these types of problems. We figure he never has days off, so contacting
him is a sure bet. ;-)  In the future, is there a address@hidden
type address that we should send these to? (of course there won't be
any future problems ;-)).

>Also the problem was a 2 second fix. The schedule entry was accidentally
>suspended when we stopped the Unidata archive of conventional data.

Thanks for fixing the problem and let us know who we should contact in
the future.

Don