20000125: MDR product missing from Unidata-Wisconsin datastream

>Subject: McIDAS data question...

Chad,

I think you are the correct person to contact about this, but if you are
not, can you please forward it along.

We just got notice from a site (COMET) that the MDR product has been missing
from the Unidata-Wisconsin datastream since the 19th of this month.  Can
you or someone else look into this?

Thanks in advance...

Tom