19990928: nldntest on aspen

>From: "David J. Knight" <address@hidden>

David,

>    I noticed that user nldntest was logged into
>aspen from sunshine.unidata.
>
>    I assume this is you? :)

It was Unidata alright.  Sandy Whitesel (a part time system administrator)
has agreed to dig into the NLDN setup at SUNYA and Y2Kize things.  Sandy
has a lot more C++ experience than me, so he was a "warmer" body to
throw at the updating task.

Sorry I forgot to send you an email warning of our intention to logon
on and start browsing around.  I will keey you informed of progress and
any/all problems that we run into.

Tom

>From address@hidden  Tue Sep 28 13:27:52 1999

Tom,
     OK just wanted to make sure.

If you or Sandy could use any help at all at this
end just let Pete or I know (send email to
address@hidden)

Thanks
David