19990607: LDM on dataproc?

>From: Steve Worley <address@hidden>

Steve,

>How is you work going on dataproc?

I installed the LDM some time ago but have not had time to bring it up
and start saving data.  I should be getting back to this this week.
Who in Unidata (or elsewhere) then takes over has still not been
determined (things have been a little hectic here of late).

>Let us know if there is anything else
>we can do for you at this stage.

Thanks for prodding me on this.  I will contact George F. if I run into
any thing that needs to be done systemwise.