19990525: MCIDAS neartime satellite data archive (cont.)

>From: Dave Dempsey <address@hidden>

Dave,

I just received the following note from the operator at SSEC:

"We managed to recover the to the neartime directory, the goes8 and goes10 data
that was lost over the weekend. Let us know if there are any anomallies."

So, try getting the images you are interested in from the archive and
let me know if all of the things you were looking for were there.

Tom

>From address@hidden  Tue May 25 12:50:36 1999
Tom,

Thanks--I got the same message and retrieved the missing images. Most of the
images from  5/23, however, were not replaced and remain corrupted. I let them
know that.

-- Dave