19990222: GOES Sounder CAPE products (cont.)

>From: Tom Whittaker <address@hidden>

Tom,

Quite some time ago you noted:

>Over the next few weeks, I believe we'll be setting up an LDM here
>for the CIMSS group to send out their GOES Derived Products to the
>NWS; I think it will be a short path to get those also sent out to
>the Unidata community if you'd like.  When we get things a little
>farther along, I'll let you know.
>
>Although the NWS needs remapped-into-Lambert, netCDF 8 bit images,
>I trust that an AREA file will also be available for distribution.

We (Linda and I) are in the process of getting ready for the upcoming
User Committee meeting, and we would like to get some idea of the
products that could be made available and who we should contact to get
the ball rolling.  Any ideas?

See you soon...

Tom