Meeting Summary-14 January 2004

All,

The URL below links to a DRAFT summary from the C2 meeting that took place on 14 January 2004 in Seattle, Washington. Please contact me if you have corrections or comments.

<http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/projects/CONDUIT/C2.meeting.1.04.html>

IMPORTANT!
I'm copying both CRAFT and CONDUIT email lists until we get a clear idea of who wants to be on the email distribution list. A new email list called <c2> has been created and you should sign up for it for future announcements and email discussions/exchanges pertaining to the combined group.

We will eventually delete both conduit and craft email lists, in favor of the c2 email list.

Please take a moment to go to the following URL to subscribe to the new list:

tml>

If you know of others who might be interested in receiving updated information, please let them know about the list.

Thanks very much!

Linda

Linda Miller - address@hidden
External Liaison, Unidata