WSR-88D Level II Data Information

Since the planning for both CRAFT and CONDUIT are being merged, this message has been sent to both CONDUIT and CRAFT email lists. Thanks for your indugence!

This message is being sent as a community service.

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
Date: Tuesday, January 27, 2004 10:28 AM -0600
From: Tim D Crum <address@hidden>

Subject: WSR-88D Level II Data Information
<snip>
I want to ensure we notify all Level II users of the
upcoming changes in format and scanning strategy.
Tim

The field-wide release of WSR-88D Build 5 will begin 29 March 2004 and a
beta test at 7 sites will begin in mid February.  This software contains
new scanning strategies and new Level II data format.  Contact Tim Crum
at, address@hidden, for a copy of the draft interface control
documents (ICDs) describing how to read these data, sample data, and
information on the scanning strategies.