[CaseStudy #RAG-708013]: Comet Case 18

> Dear Unidata,
>

> I am trying to order various datasets from the Comet Case Study Library
> on your website (Case Study 018
> (http://www.comet.ucar.edu/resources/cases/c18_30may98/index.htm), and I
> have so far been unsuccessful. I ordered the data yesterday, then re-ordered
> it today (knowing that there is a 24-hour time limit). I need the data for a
> forecasting project in a thunderstorms course that I teach. Is the server
> down? Is this case available for download? Usually it only takes a few
> minutes for data to be made available to me on your ftp site once I have
> ordered it.

> Thanks in advance for your assistance.

> Curtis
>
> --
>
> Dr. Curtis N. James
> Assistant Professor, Meteorology Department
> Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
> 3700 Willow Creek Rd.
> Prescott, AZ  86301-3720
> (928)777-6655
> address@hidden
> http://meteo.pr.erau.edu/

Hi Curtis,

This is what I got when I ordered the complete case:

COMET Case Study 018: Complete Dataset
Data order results
Your order has been successfully submitted to CODIAC. If you have any questions
about your order, please send e-mail to codiac AT joss DOT ucar DOT edu, and
refer to order code: jwebeBAAaxayOL

...but no e-mail verification.

I have contacted JOSS (The division that maintains CODIAC) and am awaiting a
response.

I will keep you posted as new information is available.

Cheers,

Jeff Weber
Unidata User Support
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu