Re: 20040311:query on GARP case studies

Paul,

I apologize for the untimely response...

I would suggest commenting out this 'if'  statement...seems to being
having issues with NWX..hmmm, this was generalized for GARP so may be
having issues in NMAP world.

These are the tables I believe to be in question:

/home/gempak/GEMPAK5.6/tables/nwx

--

# Re-set the NWX_TABLES directory to point at the tables/
# subdirectory in the NWX data directory (if it exists).

if ( -d $TEXT_DATA/tables )  then
        setenv NWX_TABLES $TEXT_DATA/tables
endif

--

Did you download the data via CODIAC or get a CD..CODIAC has the issue of
"renaming" the data files...uniqely for download (this is suppossed to be

Again so sorry for the delayed response, thought our GEMPAK guru was
answering this one...and he thought I was..our bad.

Hope we can work this out, or maybe it already has been ;)

Thank you,

Jeff