Re: 20030324: CODIAC Dataset Description (fwd)

John,
Sorry about delay. It is mailed out today. For some reason this order is mixed with other orders and being put aside.

Yuan

Jeff Weber wrote:

I think their orders already mailed out to them, I can double check
tomorrow when I get in. I remember they ordered several times.

Yuan