Re: CD-ROM availability

Hi Troy,

There is no cost for the CD's...

Simply access the case you desire from the following URL:

http://www.joss.ucar.edu/cometCases/avail.html

(keep in mind we currently have only cases 20,23,25,27 in CD format, you
can, of course, get the others on tape at present)

and follow the instructions.

You will be looking for the "Complete Dataset"..

Then select  "Obtain Data and Information "

Then enter the "search" button to match the time with the case..

Then select "CD-ROM" as your format choice.

We then will mail the CD to the address given...

Thank you,

-Jeff